At Herne Hill Primary School we aim to provide a safe and caring, inclusive environment for the whole school community.
What are we doing?
- Breakfast Club is run 8am – 8:30am on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday. The Breakfast Club is supported by Foodbank and parent donations. The Breakfast Club can also access emergency food for any families or community members in need.
- School Chaplain. Our Chaplain is Rebecca Reichenbach and she is available at the school on a Monday and Thursday.
- Engagement Groups. At Herne Hill Primary School we offer a number of before school groups to engage students with the school. These groups include Skipping, Running Club, LEGO Club and Jump Jam Club.
- After hours sports. During the year we run after hours programs both at a school and outside agency level. Currently we run Netball Club and Soccer Club during Term 2 and MBA Sport Coaching offers programs on a Tuesday.
- BRAVE Program – online anxiety program through Beyond Blue
- School Psychologist is available on a fortnightly basis.